WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.
The hydraulic guillotine shear machine used is called a squaring shear, power shear, or guillotine. The machine may be foot powered, less commonly hand powered, or mechanically or hydraulically powered. It works by first clamping the material with a ram. A moving blade then comes down across a fixed blade to shear the material.
For larger hydraulic guillotine shears the moving blade may be set on an angle or “rocked” to shear the material progressively from one side to the other. This angle is referred to as the shear angle. Setting the blade on an angle decreases the amount of force required, but increases the stroke.
Used in industries such as automobiles, tractors, rolling stock, ships, motors, and meters, as well as in the power industry and aerospace industries such as metal sheet stretching, bending, extrusion, forming and other processes. It is also suitable for drawing work of various high-strength alloy plates.
1. Operate strictly under the operating procedures.
2. Add lubricating oil according to the requirements of the lubrication chart every time before starting the machine. The oil should be clean and free of precipitation.
3. The machine tool must be kept clean frequently, and the unpainted part must be anti-rust grease.
4. The lubricating oil in the motor bearings should be replaced and refilled regularly, and the electrical parts should be regularly checked for normal, safe and reliable operation.
5. Regularly check whether the V-belts, handles, knobs, and buttons are damaged. If they are severely worn, they should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be reported for replenishment.
6. Regularly check and repair switches, insurances, and handles to ensure reliable operation.
7. Lubricate and scrub the machine tool 10 minutes before leaving get off work every day.
8. It is strictly forbidden to operate the equipment by non-designated personnel, and it must be stopped by people off the machine.
1. Adopting the overall welding frame structure and undergoing vibration aging treatment, the machine tool has good rigidity, high precision and good precision retention.
2. A three-point supporting shaft rolling guide rail is adopted, and the upper tool post rolls without gap between the rolling guide rails. The service life of the blade can be adjusted by turning the hand wheel.
3. The movable blade support and the four-edged long blade are convenient to adjust the uniformity of the blade gap, improve the cutting quality and prolong the service life of the blade.
4. The tandem cylinder synchronization system is adopted, and the force of the machine tool is even. By adjusting the flow rate of the tandem cylinders, the shear angle can be easily adjusted to meet the needs of different shear plate thicknesses.
5. A motorized back gauge device and an electronic counter are used to facilitate adjustment of the position of the back gauge.