WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.Design & Developed by VW Themes
The CNC bending machine uses the equipped mold to bend the cold metal sheet into various geometric cross-sectional shapes. It is a sheet forming machine designed for cold-rolled sheet metal processing, and is widely used in sheet bending processing in industries such as automobiles, aircraft manufacturing, light industry, shipbuilding, containers, elevators, and railway vehicles.
1. Direct angle programming with angle compensation function.
2. The grating ruler real-time detection feedback correction, full closed-loop control, back gauge and slider dead gauge positioning accuracy is ±0.02mm.
3. The upper mold adopts a quick clamping device, and the lower mold adopts a wedge deformation compensation mechanism.
4. With multi-step programming function, it can realize multiple automatic operation, complete one-time processing of multi-step parts, and improve production efficiency.
5. The imported hydraulic system with stable performance and compact structure can be selected according to user requirements, and the back gauge can be driven by ball screw and timing belt.
1. Strictly abide by the safety operating procedures and wear labor protection equipment as required.
2. Before starting, carefully check whether the motor, switch, circuit and grounding are normal and firm, and check that the control parts and buttons of the equipment are stuck in the correct position.
3. Check the overlap and firmness of the upper and lower molds; check whether each positioning device meets the requirements of being processed.
4. When the upper slide plate and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the return to origin program.
5. After the equipment is started, run dry for 1-2 minutes, and move on the slide for 2-3 times at full stroke. If abnormal sound or malfunction is found, stop immediately, remove the malfunction, and work after everything is normal.
6. When working, one person should command uniformly, so that the operators and the feeding and suppressing personnel should cooperate closely to ensure that the cooperating personnel are in a safe position before they can send out the bending signal.
7. When the sheet is bent, it must be compacted to prevent the sheet from lifting up and hurting people during bending.
8. The power supply must be cut off when adjusting the sheet metal die, and the operation should be stopped.
9. When changing the opening of the variable lower mold, no material is allowed to contact the lower mold.
10. When working, no one is allowed to stand behind the machine.
11. It is strictly forbidden to fold the sheet at one end alone.
12. If the workpiece or mold is found to be incorrect during operation, stop the machine for correction. It is strictly forbidden to make manual correction during operation to prevent hand injury.
13. It is forbidden to fold over-thick iron plates or hardened steel plates, high-grade alloy steels, square steels, and sheets that exceed the performance of the sheet metal bending machine to avoid damage to the machine tool.
14. Frequently check the overlap of the upper and lower molds; whether the instructions of the pressure gauge meet the regulations.
15. Immediately stop the machine if an abnormality occurs, check the cause and eliminate it in time.
16. Before shutting down, place wooden blocks on the lower molds under the cylinders on both sides and lower the upper slide plate onto the wooden blocks.