WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.Design & Developed by VW Themes
The hydraulic sheet metal bending machine is composed of a bracket, a worktable and a clamping plate. The workbench is placed on a support. The workbench is composed of a base and a pressing plate. The base is connected to the clamping plate through a hinge. The base is composed of a housing, a coil and a cover. The coil is placed in the recess of the housing, and the top of the recess is covered with a cover. board. When in use, the wire is energized to the coil, and the gravitational force is generated on the pressing plate after being energized, thereby realizing the clamping of the thin plate between the pressing plate and the base.
There are three stages in the up and down movement of the bending machine, fast down, slow down under pressure, and return stroke. The connection between these three action speeds, the softer the better. The whole machine adopts all-steel welded structure and adopts vibration aging to eliminate internal stress. The machine has high precision and good rigidity.
The hydraulic double cylinders are driven by upper transmission, mechanical stoppers, and torsion shafts are synchronized. It runs smoothly and has high precision. The backgauge distance and slider formation adopts electric adjustment and manual fine adjustment, and is equipped with a display device, which is simple and convenient to use.
1. Strictly abide by the safety operating procedures of machine tool workers and wear labor protection equipment as required.
2. Before starting, carefully check whether the motor, switch, circuit and grounding are normal and firm, and check that the control parts and buttons of the equipment are stuck in the correct position.
3. It is not allowed to pile up sundries and tools between the upper and lower molds. The sheet must be compacted when bending, to prevent the sheet from lifting up and hurting people during bending.
4. When the upper slide plate and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the return to origin program.
5. After the equipment is started, it will run idling for 1-2 minutes, and move on the skateboard full stroke 2-3 times. If abnormal sound or malfunction is found, stop immediately, troubleshoot the malfunction, and work after everything is normal.
6. Check the overlap and firmness of the upper and lower molds; check whether the positioning devices meet the processing requirements.
7. According to the thickness, shape and size of the sheet to be bent, adjust the stroke of the slider and adjust the selection of the upper and lower molds and the bending pressure. When selecting the size of the lower die opening and checking the bending force of the workpiece, you must check the bending force table on the right side of the machine tool. The working bending force must not be greater than the nominal force.
8. When working, one person should command uniformly, so that the operator and the feeding and suppressing personnel should cooperate closely to ensure that the cooperating personnel can send out the bending signal in a safe position.
9. When two or more people are bending, one person must be designated to step on the brake, and the power supply must be cut off when leaving the hydraulic sheet metal bending machine.
10. The power supply must be cut off when adjusting the sheet metal die, and the operation should be stopped.
11. When adjusting the gap between the upper and lower molds, the slider must stop at the top dead center. The gap must be adjusted from large to small. Initially adjust the gap between the upper and lower molds. Generally, it can be about 1 mm larger than the plate thickness. The gap must be greater than the plate thickness to avoid crushing the mold due to no gap.