WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.Design & Developed by VW Themes
The mechanical shears machine adopts the resistance key form clutch structure and open gear transmission and adopts more advanced electrical appliances (footswitch, manual switch) for operation, low noise, easy operation, and maintenance. It adopts an all-steel welded structure, simple structure, easy operation, beautiful appearance, and low energy consumption. It is widely used in metallurgy, light industry, machinery, hardware, electrical machinery, electrical appliances, automobile maintenance, hardware manufacturing, and other metal sheet processing industries.
The CNC hydraulic shearing machine is a new type of shearing machine that is different from the ordinary shearing machine. Because of the numerical control, its operation is more streamlined and the efficiency of the workers is further improved. So what is the difference between CNC hydraulic shears and machinist shears? What should I pay attention to in terms of maintenance?
1. The transmission mode is different. CNC hydraulic shears are hydraulic transmission, and mechanical shears are mechanical transmission.
2. The shearing principle is different. The CNC hydraulic shears are swing type, and the mechanical shears are gate type.
3. The precision control effect is different. The CNC hydraulic shearing machine is CNC, and the mechanical shearing machine is manual control.
Introduction to CNC hydraulic shears: CNC hydraulic shears refer to the technology that uses digital instructions composed of numbers, text, and symbols to realize the motion control of shear or multiple shears. CNC hydraulic shears generally use general-purpose or special-purpose computers to achieve digital program control, which usually controls mechanical quantities such as position, angle, and speed, and switches related to the direction of mechanical energy flow. The production of CNC hydraulic shears relies on the emergence of data carriers and binary data operations.
1. Operate strictly in accordance with the operating procedures.
2. Add lubricating oil according to the requirements of the lubrication chart every time before starting the machine. The oil should be clean and free of precipitation.
3. The machine tool must always be kept clean, and the unpainted part must be anti-rust grease.
4. The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced and refilled regularly, and the electrical part should be regularly checked for normal, safe, and reliable operation.
5. Regularly check whether the V-belt, handles, knobs, buttons are damaged, and those with serious wear should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be reported for a supplement.
6. Check and repair switches, insurances, and handles regularly to ensure reliable operation.
7. Lubricate and scrub the machine tool 10 minutes before getting off work every day.
8. It is strictly forbidden for non-designated personnel to operate the equipment, and it must be stopped by people of the machine.
CNC hydraulic shears are usually only hydraulic pendulum type, but they may also be gate type. The difference between CNC and mechanical type is that one can control the back gauge through the system to improve the accuracy of the shearing plate. Can be adjusted manually.