The plate rolling machine is a device that uses work rolls to bend and shape the sheet metal. It can form parts of different shapes such as cylindrical parts and tapered parts. It is very important for processing equipment. The working principle of the plate bending machine is to make the work roll move by the action of external forces such as hydraulic pressure and mechanical force so that the plate is bent or rolled into shape. According to the rotational movement and position change of work rolls of different shapes, elliptical parts, arc parts, cylindrical parts, and other parts can be processed.
Types of plate roll bending machine
Due to the different fields of use, the plate bending machine is also different.
It is divided into a three-roller rolling machine
and four-roller rolling machine from the number of rollers
. The three-roller is divided into a symmetrical three-roller plate rolling machine, a horizontal downward-adjusting three-roller plate-rolling machine, an arc downward-adjusting plate-rolling machine, an upper-roller universal three-roller plate-rolling machine, and a hydraulic numerical control plate-rolling machine.
From the transmission, it is divided into the mechanical type and hydraulic type. In terms of the development of the plate rolling machine, the universal type of the upper roller is the most backward, the horizontal downward adjustment is slightly advanced, and the arc downward adjustment is the most advanced.
Generally, the operating efficiency and failure rate of mechanical equipment have a very close relationship with operators. As operators of dangerous equipment, they should learn more about relevant knowledge to effectively avoid misoperation or accidents caused by operators. The accident happened. Let us understand the details and safety requirements of the rolling machine operation.
The first is that the operator should tidy up the working environment and maintain a good operating environment before the operation. At the same time, the operator must be dressed neatly to avoid getting the corners of the clothes into the roll during the operation. During the process, it must be noted that the operator can only stand on both sides of the workpiece is a reasonable position. If you want to adjust the roundness of the measurement during the operation, you must stop the operation and prohibit the operation during the operation. A certain margin should be left when the processed parts arrive later.
During the process of measuring the roundness of dimensions, it is forbidden for the operator to stand on the rolled cylinder, and it is forbidden to stand on the workpiece to be processed. For some difficult workpieces: for example, thicker, larger diameter, higher hardness or strength of raw materials, etc., a small amount of work should be done at the same time to achieve the desired effect. For some workpieces with smaller diameters, they should be rolled in the middle of the roll for operation.
1. According to the provisions of the machine lubrication diagram, lubricate the lubrication points of each oil cup and manual lubrication points as required.
2. Roll the plate according to the parameters specified by the plate bending machine, the thickness of the plate is 20mm, the length is 2500mm, and the yield limit of the plate material is less than 250Mpa.
3. After turning on the power, carry out the movement of the lower roller in both positive and negative directions and the upper roller’s lifting movement, and check whether each movement is abnormally stuck.
4. Strictly operate in accordance with the coil processing procedures and operating methods. When the upper roller is raised to the limit position, pay great attention to the safe operation of the equipment.
5. When the main drive is stopped, the upper roller can be raised and lowered, the tilting reset of the overturned bearing and the upper roller can be lifted.
6. During operation, if irregular noise, impact, etc. are found, stop the machine for inspection immediately.
7. All personnel must coordinate with each other during the operation and follow the instructions of the person in charge of the coil. Without a password, it is forbidden to start the machine.
8. When carrying out the plate rolling operation, pay great attention to the hand being pressed by the steel plate and the steel plate is rolled together.
9. When lifting the steel plate or drum with a crane, be careful not to collide with the machine. After the coiling is completed, the finished materials should be cleaned up, and the equipment should be maintained and the power supply should be turned off in time.