1)Adopt integrated hydraulic control system, more reliable and easy for maintenance. Hydraulic system is from Bosch -Rexroth, Germany; 2)All pipes, flange and joint with vibrations proof and leakage proof design and setting;
3) All seals in cylinder is NOK from Japan, the most famous brand, good quality and high performance;
4) Overload overflow protection is outfitted to hydraulic system, which can assure no leakage, and the oil level can be read or seen directly;
5) The hydraulic system is made in compliance with current regulations.
2. Electrical system
1)Electrical cabinet under the standard of IP55, electrical under international CE Standard, safe and reliable, strong anti interference capability;
2) Protective fence and the safety interlock to ensure the operation safety. Have a movable single-hand pedal switch,easy to operate;
3) Front Side cover, back light safety guards, foot pedal conforming to CE regulation.
3. Blade Adjust and Cutting Precision
1) Shearing angle is variable, which can reduce the shearing deformation of sheet metal and can shear much thicker sheet metal;
2) Adopt handwheel to rapidly and accurately adjust the blade clearance, shearing in sections, shadow-line cutting;
3) The rectangular monoblock blades featuring long life with 4 cutting edges, quality high-carbon high-chrome blades SKD11 quality, 55-57HRC.
1)Back gauge instal on the blade rest, along with the rest on the up and down movement, it’s driven by a servo motor through the DAC360s CNC system can control the plate before and after the position adjustment, behind;
2)The adjusting range of the backstop material is 10-800mm, which can be adjusted freely in this range. And positioning tolerance ±0.10 mm.
5. DAC360s CNC Controller
1)The DAC-360 control provides a complete solution for shearing machines. It includes the control of backgauge, cutting angle, stroke length and gap, based on state of the art electronics.
2)Beside backgauge control, the DAC-360 automatically calculates the required setting for the cutting angle and gap depending on material properties and thickness.
3)The stroke length is limited for minimal production time and related to the material length to cut.
4)Full pressure control for clamping and cutting is on board the DAC-360.
5)With its bright LCD screen a clear and easy operation is offered.
6)The numerical programming is user-friendly and guides the operator through the programming possibilities.