Wire EDM is a method to cut conductive materials with a thin electrode that follows a programmed path. The electrode is a thin wire. Typical diameters range from 0.12mm – 0.30mm (0.004″ – 0.012″) . The hardness of the work piece material has no detrimental effect on the cutting speed. It is widely used in die-making, heat-treated material.
|Working Table size (mm)||1000*650||1140*650|
|Max. Z axis travel(mm)||600||600|
|Max. workpiece weight(kg)||800||1000|
|Cutting angle(°/80mm)||±3° , 15°，30°||±3° , 15°，30°|
|Position accuracy (mm)||0.015/300|
|Wire moving speed (m/s)||11.5|
|Cutting speed (mm2/min)||Standard cutting speed:110-120, Max. cutting speed: 180-200|
|Power||Single phase, 220V/50Hz / three phase, 380V/50Hz ( less than 2.5kw)|
- Large travel, high cutting speed.
- With 3° taper as standard attachment. Taper angles up to 15, 30°as option.
- Small wire diameters 0.12- 0.30mm (down to 0 .08mm).
- Accuracy: 0.015mm, even 0.01mm( middle speed) Roughness: Ra 1.0-2.5 µm
- Low consumption, material saving.
- Advanced CAD/CAM equipment with file transfer and translation capabilities.
- High cutting speed modular is optional.
- Multi-cut control system can improve the accuracy and finish.