Mini Circular Saw CS275 is the best machine for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous materials. For ferrous material, this unique type of cutting turns the blade at a very low RPM, similar to a milling process, giving a FAST, precise, burr-free cut without heat or sparks.
|Motor Power||2.0kw/1.4kw (2/4 pole)|
|Saw blade speed||96/48rpm|
|Clamping vice||double edge|
|Max. vice opening||110mm|
|Coolant pump motor||40W/380V/50HZ|
|Saw blade size||Max. diameter||φ275mm|
|0° Max. cutting capacity||Round||60|
|45° Max. cutting capacity||Round||60|
- Solid machine structure with holes to assemble the material stand MSR4 on both sides.
- Removable coolant tank with integrated powerful pump.
- Long handle allows sawing without great effort.
- Cutting is always performed at an optimum position towards the workpiece.
- Centically tensing vice, quadruple guiding, with individually adjustable jaws.