WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.
I bought a fiber laser cutting machine and have received pre-training from the manufacturer. How to use it? Everyone knows that only by mastering the specific operating steps and methods of the fiber laser cutting machine can we better apply the laser cutting machine and better serve our production needs.
Check whether all connections of the fiber laser machine (including power supply, PC, and exhaust system) are correct and plugged incorrectly.
1. Please check whether the power supply voltage matches the rated voltage of the machine before use to avoid unnecessary damage.
2. Check whether the exhaust pipe has an air outlet to avoid obstructing air convection.
3. Check if there are other foreign objects on the machine.
4. Ensure that the work area and optical components are clean.
5. Visually check the condition of the laser machine. Ensure that all institutions can move freely.
Although we have adjusted the focal length before the machine leaves the factory, due to the long-time work of the laser cutting machine, the optical path will inevitably be misaligned, which will affect the cutting effect. Only the perfect cooperation of laser tube, reflector frame (A, B, C), focusing lens, and corresponding adjustment device can achieve the best effect and produce the best product. That is the core part of the laser cutting machine. Therefore, it is necessary to check the optical path and make regular adjustments.
The method of adjusting the optical path of the laser cutting machine:
1. Adjustment of the first light. Attach masking paper to the dimming target hole of reflector A, fine-tune the base reflector A of the first lamp and the laser tube bracket, so that the light hits the center of the target hole, and make sure that the light cannot be blocked.
2. Adjust the second light. Move the reflector B to the remote control. Use a piece of cardboard to shine from near to far, and guide the light to the cross light target. Then adjust the near end and the far beam point to be the same, so that the position of the cross at the near end and the far beam point is the same, indicating that the light path is parallel to the Y-axis guide rail.
3.Adjust the third lamp. Move the reflector C to the remote control to guide the light to the light target. Shoot once at the near end and the far end, and adjust the position to follow the cross. The position of the cross at the near point is the same, which means that the beam is parallel to the X-axis. At this time, when the light path enters and exits, you need to loosen or tighten the M1, M2, and M3 on frame B until the left and right halves.
4.Adjust the fourth light. Use a piece of textured paper to stick to the light outlet so that the lamp hole will leave a round mark on the sticker paper. Click the lamp, remove the sticker paper to observe the position of the lamp, and adjust the frame according to the situation. M1, M2, and M3 are on C until the point is round and straight.
In the software part of the laser cutting machine, because the material to be cut is different and the size is also different, different parameters need to be set. This part of parameter setting generally requires professionals to set it up, and it may take a lot of time to explore by yourself. Therefore, the setting of the parameter part should be recorded when the manufacturer conducts training.
Before cutting the material, the steps to start the laser cutting machine are as follows:
1. Strictly follow the regulations, follow the start-stop principle, open the machine, not forcibly close or open.
2. Turn on the air switch, emergency stop switch, and key switch (see if there is an alarm display for the temperature of the water tank).
3. Turn on the computer and turn on the start button after the computer is fully started.
4. Turn on the motors in turn, enable, follow, laser, and red light buttons.
5. Start the machine and import CAD drawings.
6. Adjust the initial processing speed, tracking delay, and other parameters.
7. Adjust the focus and center of the laser cutting machine.
1. Fix the cutting material and fix the material to be cut on the worktable of the fiber laser cutting machine.
2. According to the material and thickness of the metal plate, adjust the equipment parameters accordingly.
3. Choose suitable lenses and nozzles, and check their integrity and cleanliness before starting the inspection.
4. Adjust the focus and adjust the cutting head to a proper focus position.
5. Check and adjust the nozzle center.
6. Calibration of cutting head sensor.
7. Choose a suitable cutting gas and check whether its spraying state is good.
8. Try to cut the material. After the material is cut, check whether the cut end surface is smooth and check the cutting accuracy. If there is an error, adjust the equipment parameters accordingly until the proofing meets the requirements.
9. Carry out workpiece drawing programming and corresponding typesetting, and import equipment cutting system.
10. Adjust the position of the cutting head and start cutting.
11. During the operation, there must be staff present to carefully observe the cutting situation. If there is an emergency that requires a quick response, press the emergency stop button.
12. Check the cutting quality and accuracy of the first sample.