WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.Design & Developed by VW Themes
How should the bearings of the metal roller plate machine be routinely maintained? Bearings are a very important part of the plate rolling machine. The quality of the bearing is directly related to the effectiveness of the plate rolling machine. A plate rolling machine is a shaping machine for continuous point bending of plates. It has the function of rolling O-shaped, U-shaped, multi-segment R, and other shapes of plates. We pay more attention to the use of bearings when we use them. Here we briefly introduce the daily maintenance of the rolling machine bearings during use:
1. When using the metal roller plate machine, use appropriate and accurate installation tools, try to use special tools, and try to avoid the use of cloth and short fibers.
2. Use and install carefully, do not allow strong punching, directly hit the bearing with a hammer, and do not allow pressure to pass through the rolling body.
3. Keep the rolling machine bearing and its surrounding environment clean. Even if tiny dust invisible to the naked eye enters the bearing, it will increase the wear, vibration and noise of the bearing.
4. To avoid the corrosion of the bearing of the plate rolling machine, when taking the bearing directly by hand, wash away the sweat from your hand and apply high-quality mineral oil before proceeding. Pay special attention to rust prevention in the dry season and summer.
5. Rolling bearings are fine parts of the plate rolling machine, so they are required to be cautious when using them. Accurate use can not only achieve the expected performance effects but also extend the operating time of the plate rolling machine bearings and further extend the service life.