WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.Design & Developed by VW Themes
1. First of all, you must figure out the scope of your company’s production, processing materials and cutting thickness, etc., so as to determine the model, format and quantity of the equipment to be purchased, and make a simple pavement for the later procurement work. The application areas of laser cutting machines involve mobile phones, computers, sheet metal processing, metal processing, electronics, printing, packaging, leather, clothing, industrial fabrics, advertising, crafts, furniture, decoration, medical equipment and many other industries.
1) The cutting seam is fine: the cutting seam of laser cutting is generally 0.10mm-0.20mm;
2) Smooth cutting surface: whether the cutting surface of laser cutting has burr method. Generally speaking, laser cutting machines have some burrs, which are mainly determined by the cutting thickness and the gas used. Generally, there are no burrs below 3mm. The gas is nitrogen has good effect, oxygen has the second effect, and air has poor effect. The fiber laser cutting machine has few or no burrs, the cutting surface is very smooth, and the speed is very fast.
3) Look at the deformation of the material: the deformation of the material is very small
4) The size of the power: For example, most factories cut metal sheets below 6mm, so there is no need to buy a high-power laser cutting machine. The 500W fiber laser cutting machine can meet production needs. If the production volume is large and you are worried that the 500W efficiency is not as good as the high-power laser cutting machine, the best choice is to buy two or more low- and medium-power laser cutting machines. This will help manufacturers in terms of cost control and efficiency improvement.
5) The core parts of laser cutting: laser and laser head, whether imported or domestic. Imported lasers generally use more IPGs, and domestic ones generally use Raycus. At the same time, other parts of laser cutting should be paid attention to, such as whether the motor is imported servo motor, guide rail, bed, etc., because they affect the cutting accuracy of the machine to a certain extent.
One thing that needs special attention is the cooling system of the laser cutting machine-the cooling cabinet. Many companies directly use household air conditioners for cooling. In fact, everyone knows that the effect is very bad. The best way is to use industrial air conditioners, dedicated for special machines. In order to achieve good results.
3. Any equipment will be damaged in varying degrees during use. So in terms of repairs after damage, whether the repairs are timely and the level of fees have become issues that need to be considered. Therefore, the purchase is to understand the company’s after-sales service through multiple channels, such as whether the maintenance fee is reasonable and so on.