WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.Design & Developed by VW Themes
The fiber laser cutting machine is to dope the pump material into the fiber, and couple the laser of a specific wavelength emitted by the semiconductor laser to make the fiber generate laser light. The photoelectric conversion rate is high, up to twice that of carbon dioxide. And it has an advantage when cutting sheet metal, because the wavelength of light emitted by the fiber laser is 1070 nanometers, so the absorption rate is higher.
The main feature of the fiber laser cutting machine is that it can cut very complex graphics and the cutting cost is low. Due to the non-contact cutting, the workpiece deformation is small and the product quality is good. Therefore, fiber laser cutting machines are suitable for various industries such as electronics, printing, automobiles, medical equipment, shipbuilding, and aviation. Machinable materials range from micromachining of cardiac stents and computer memory chips to deep penetration welding of thick tube walls.
Fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine with a fiber laser generator as the light source. Mainly used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, subway accessories, automobiles, food machinery, textile machinery, construction machinery, precision accessories, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, Advertising, metal processing and other manufacturing and processing industries.View More
Check whether all connections of the fiber laser machine (including power supply, PC, and exhaust system) are correct and plugged incorrectly.
1. Please check whether the power supply voltage matches the rated voltage of the machine before use to avoid unnecessary damage.
2. Check whether the exhaust pipe has an air outlet to avoid obstructing air convection.
3. Check if there are other foreign objects on the machine.
4. Ensure that the work area and optical components are clean.
5. Visually check the condition of the laser machine. Ensure that all institutions can move freely.View More