In order to operate the punching machines, we must firmly establish the idea of “safety first”, strictly implement the operation process and prevent accidents. Ensure personal safety, equipment safety and product quality stability.
- The worker must learn, master the structure and performance of the punching machine, be familiar with the operation procedures and precautions, and operate only after obtaining the operation permission. Start from the simplest, and have the supervisor or the old staff to guide and check besides, and operate independently after confirming the safety.
- At work, first wear the labor protection appliances correctly. Before starting the punch, remove the sundries at the work site. After other people leave the punch work area, start the power supply. Before starting the machine, check whether the protective safety device is normal, whether the transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts are reliable, and the mold screw must be firm and cannot be moved. Check whether the moving parts of the punching machine (such as guide rail, bearing, etc.) are filled with lubricating oil. Before working, the punching machine should be idled for 1-3 minutes, and the flywheel should be running smoothly. Check the flexibility of the clutch, brake and other control devices, and use them after confirming that they are normal.
- Verify the blanking force and prohibit overload operation. When the equipment is in operation, it is strictly forbidden to extend your hand into the slider area. When adjusting or repairing the machine tool, you must turn off the power supply and hang the “no operation” warning sign. When you need to jog or start, you should inform every worker, otherwise, you are not allowed to start.
- When disassembling and assembling the die, taking materials and checking the die, the power must be turned off first, and the moving part of the punching machines stops running. To install the mold, first find the correct mold according to the sample or drawing, put it into the mold cavity, and align the upper and lower mold to ensure the correct position. When adjusting the closing height, it shall be carried out manually and step by step, and the mold shall be compacted and locked firmly and reliably. Do not connect until the adjustment is confirmed. After the installation and adjustment, carry the punch by hand for test punching to ensure that the die is in good condition.
- After the punching machines started, one person is responsible for feeding and stamping operation. No one else is allowed to press the key or pedal switch board, put his hand in the working area of the press or touch the moving part of the press with his hand. When stamping for a single time, the foot is not allowed to be placed on the pedal frequently. After stamping for a time, leave the pedal immediately to prevent accidents.
- During the start-up or operation of punching machines, the operator shall stand properly, keep a certain distance between his hands and head, and pay attention to the punch action at all times. During the operation, the operator shall concentrate his mind. It is forbidden to talk, laugh, look around and make phone calls, and shall not work with illness. Articles must be placed in strict accordance with the requirements and shall not be placed at will. A strict inspection system shall be established in the production process. The first part of the stamping part must be inspected comprehensively. Check whether the die is correct and damaged according to the sample, and check whether the product has the indentation caused by the white edge, embryo front, tooth edge and the sundries on the die. The cutter die shall be discharged continuously to see if there are any unbroken parts. Pay special attention to the hole position. Check whether the positioning is appropriate, the products with printing, whether the waste is uniform around, and whether the words and patterns are uniform and symmetrical around. Check whether the window and light hole are in the middle according to the shell, and put them into production only after they pass the inspection. At the same time, strengthen the patrol inspection, and form a good habit of self inspection. During the production process, the operator should check the products according to the frequency of 50 pieces / time (30 pieces / time of key parts).
- When stamping short and small workpieces, special tools such as pliers, hooks, tweezers and clamps shall be used correctly, and it is not allowed to directly feed or take pieces by hand. When punching long body parts, set up safety support or take other safety measures to avoid digging injury.
- It is necessary to check the installation of the mould regularly, and adjust it in time in case of looseness or slippage. In case of any abnormal sound and mechanism failure of the punch, the power switch shall be turned off immediately for inspection. When disassembling the mold, it must be carried out in the closed mold state.
- Turn off the power supply in time after work, remove and clean the mould, spray anti rust oil, and put it on the mould base according to the number. Clean up the environment of the machine tool, turn off the main power supply after work, and turn off the power supply box.
- Do well in daily maintenance to ensure safe operation. “Four requirements” for using press equipment:
Neatness: tools, workpieces and accessories shall be placed neatly, safety protection devices shall be complete, lines and pipelines shall be complete, without defective parts and rope binding.
Cleaning: the inside and outside of the equipment shall be clean, free of oil scale and deposit, no bruise, no oil, water and gas leakage, no deposit in the lubricating oil tank, and the oil tank shall be cleaned on schedule.
Lubrication: refuel and change oil in time, oil kettle, oil tanker and oil cup are complete, linoleum and oil line are clean, oil mark is eye-catching and oil path is smooth.
Safety: implement fixed person, fixed machine and shift system, and observe safety operation regulations. Mechanical safety devices are complete, and accident prevention measures are available.