WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.Design & Developed by VW Themes
Shearing machines play an important role in the sheet metal manufacturing industry, so naturally, there are a plethora of machines designed to perform the many different shearing functions required to achieve a smooth and accurate finish. This week, we take a look at seven of the most common types of shearing devices used in the sheet metal manufacturing industry, including the metal guillotine.
According to its process use and structure type, it can be divided into:
1. Flat-blade shearing machine: good shearing quality, small distortion, but large shearing force, and high energy consumption. There are more mechanical transmissions. The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine are parallel to each other, and are often used for hot shearing of blooms and slabs in rolling mills; according to the shearing method, it can be divided into up-cutting and down-cutting.
2. Oblique blade shearing machine: The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine form an angle. Generally, the blades are inclined, and the inclination angle is generally 1°~6°. The shearing force of the oblique blade shears is smaller than that of the flat blade shears, so the motor power and the weight of the whole machine are greatly reduced, and the actual application is the most. Shear manufacturers often produce this type of shears. This type of shears is divided into gate shears and pendulum shears according to the movement form of the tool post; according to the main transmission system, it is divided into two types: hydraulic transmission and mechanical transmission.
3. Multi-purpose shearing machine:
1. Sheet bending and shearing machine: that is, two processes of shearing and bending can be completed on the same machine.
2. Combined punching and shearing machine: it can complete the cutting of the plate and the profile, which is mostly used in the blanking process.
4. Special shearing machine: It can be used with other equipment to fulfill special purposes
1. Plate opening and leveling line shearing machine: It is a high-speed shearing machine designed to meet the high-speed cutting requirements of the production line for the plate uncoiling and leveling line. The thick plate line is the most hydraulic high-speed shearing machine, and the thin plate line is more Equipped with pneumatic shears; a high-speed line equipped with flying shears, continuous production, high efficiency.
2. Steel structure production line shearing machine: mostly used for angle steel, H-beam automatic production line to complete the shearing process .
3. Cold bending forming line shearing machine: such as special shearing machine configured on production lines such as automobile longitudinal beam cold bending line, car side baffle production line, color steel plate forming line, etc.
Buy a metal guillotine today
WMT specializes in state-of-the-art sheet metal machinery and has a number of new and used metal guillotine products available.
To learn more about our capabilities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by Whatsapp 0086 18656680921. Email: [email protected]