The four-roller plate rolling machine is suitable for the bending and forming of metal plates. It can roll around, curved and conical workpieces within a certain range, and has the function of pre-bending the end of the plate, the remaining straight edges are small, and the work efficiency is high. The metal sheet can be roughly leveled on this machine. The upper roller of the plate bending machine acts on the piston through the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic cylinder in the symmetrical position of the two lower rollers for vertical lifting movement, and the final gear of the main reducer drives the two lower roller gears to engage in the rotational movement to provide torque for the rolled plate.
Flat plastic metal plate of the plate rolling machine passes between the three work rolls (two lower rolls and one upper roll) of the plate rolling machine, and the metal plate passes through multiple passes by the lower pressure of the upper roll and the rotational movement of the lower roll Continuous bending, resulting in permanent plastic deformation, rolled into the required cylinder, cone or part of them. The disadvantage of this hydraulic three-roller bending machine is that the end of the sheet needs to be pre-bent by other equipment. The plate rolling machine is suitable for large plate rolling machines with a plate thickness of more than 50mm. A row of fixed supporting rollers is added to the lower part of the two lower rollers to shorten the span of the two lower rollers, thereby improving the accuracy of the rolled workpiece and the overall performance of the machine.
4 roller bending machine
Safety operation rules of 4-roller Bending machine
1. The roll bending machine must be managed by a special person.
2. The operator must be familiar with the structural performance and use method of the plate rolling machine, and the operation can only be carried out after the consent of the responsible manager.
3. Check carefully whether the safety device is intact before starting.
4. During operation, it is strictly forbidden to put hands and feet on the roller and transmission parts and workpieces.
5. After the work is interrupted, the clutch should be opened to neutral.
6. Multi-person collaborative operations must be directed by a dedicated person.
7. It is strictly forbidden to work overloaded.
8. The tilting reset of the upper roller lifting and overturning bearing and the balance of the upper roller must be performed after the main drive stops.
9. It is forbidden to pile up workpieces and debris in the worksite, so as to keep the machine tool and the site clean at all times.
10. After the work is completed, the power supply should be cut off and the power box should be locked.